Questions of the month :
1. Which movies can you name that show characters who are either without a god-belief or show themselves to be freethinkers?
2. Should atheism become a mass movement? Why or why not? Would it succeed?
3. Does life have a purpose? What is man's place in the universe?
4. Should atheism or freethought have its own animal mascot? If so, which animal do you think best fits the bill?
question by Joey Carlisle
Current date due : June 13th
Our team is : Joey Carlisle, Shawn Huckabay, Aaron Kinney, Dan Mac, Melissa Martin, Alex Ramos, Korey Ray, Rick Slaten
Requirements for your answers -- NEW MEMBERS, please read!
1. The total length of all your answers should be between 5:25 and 5:45 minutes (longer answers are fine but may be cut down).
Here is a general guideline :
If you answer all the questions - between 1:20 and 1:28 minutes each.
If you answer 3 of the questions - between 1:47 and 1:57 minutes each.
If you answer 2 of the questions - between 2:40 and 2:55 minutes each.
2. You can write your answer beforehand and then read it, or do it off the cuff. If you choose the former, test yourself to see how long it takes you to go through a certain number of words. If you choose the latter, you may want to edit out your hesitations and thinking time, so you don't sound too improvised.
3. You don't have to repeat the question in your answer, although you can use that as a filler if needed.
4. Your answers may be slightly edited to account for time. This will not affect the general content of your answer. If we have too many answers for that episode, some of your answers may also be cut, although I always try to keep this to a minimum.
5. Your answers must be recorded in mp3 stereo format, with a resolution of at least 80, or in stereo wav format. Other formats or resolutions will be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
6. When you complete your answers, send them as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org (my email address).
7. Answers that are late, or too short, may be replaced by the pinch hitter's submissions. Otherwise the latter submissions will be played on the live show.
8. Have fun ! This show is about you and your opinions. So don't be afraid to express yourself. Profanity is acceptable, and if you feel creative, background music or sounds are acceptable too.